Hi There! Is this Your First Time?
Did you know if you Register you have access to free search tools including the ability to save listings and property searches? Did you know that you can bypass the search altogether and have listings sent directly to your email address? Check out our how-to page for more info.
92 Shell Ring Rd, Hilton Head Island
This 3 bedroom, 3 bath home is near the Carolina Place pool and tennis courts. This street is close to the Forest Preserve and a ride to the beach or Harbour Town. Master bedroom has good separation from the guest bedrooms. Great room design with dining and sitting areas provides an open gathering space and easy access to the wrap around rear deck. $255 per month regime fee covers landscaping, trash pickup, and Carolina Place amenities.
- MLS #389863
- Full Baths3
- Square Footage1,981
- Year Built1989
- Sub-TypeFull Size
- Style1st Elevated, One Story
- AmenitiesCommunity Tennis, Golf Privileges, Leisure Trails, Sec Gate/Guard, Comm Pool, Gardens
- ParkingGarage - 1 Car
- # of Garages1 Car
- Has PoolYes
- Exterior FeaturesDeck, Irri System, Paved Drive, Screens, Storage Under, Gutters
- Lot Description0.1469, Less than 1/4 Acres
- Address92 Shell Ring Rd
- AreaSea Pines
- CityHilton Head Island
- Zip Code29928
- InteriorCarpet, Tile, Manufac/Wood
- Interior FeaturesCable TV, Ceiling Fan(s), Many Closets, Smoke Alarm, Fireplace
- AppliancesDishwasher, Dryer, Microwave, Range, Refrigerator, Washer
- HeatingCentral Heat, Heat Pump
- CoolingCentral, Heat Pump
Property Listed by: Weichert Realtors Coastal Properties
We do not attempt to independently verify the currency, completeness, accuracy or authenticity of the data contained herein. It may be subject to transcription and transmission errors. Accordingly, the data is provided on an "as is," "as available" basis only and may not reflect all real estate activity in the market. © 2019 Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc. All rights reserved. Certain information contained herein is derived from information which is the licensed property of, and copyrighted by, Multiple Listing Service of Hilton Head Island, Inc.