Huntley Clisham Group Marketing Plan
To assure that your property is marketed to its fullest potential and to obtain the highest possible market value, we have a detailed and effective marketing strategy.
• Carefully evaluate your home and its competition and current market conditions
• Prepare a Comparative Market Analysis to establish fair market value
• Prepare listing contract
• Prepare seller disclosure statement
• Enter listing in the MLS system
• Register with Zillow, Trulia and Realtor.com
• Take photos of property
• Shoot drone photography, if appropriate
• Place For Sale Sign on property, if appropriate
• Place lock box on property, if needed
• Inform each agent in my brokerage of the new listing
• Include listing on personal and company websites
• Prepare and send neighborhood and area mailings, letters, postcards
• Schedule property for Office and MLS tours
• Prepare and submit advertisement to newspapers, magazines and other media
• Make listing available to internet web sites
• Hold open houses as needed
• Arrange showings for other agents
• Pre-qualify potential buyers
• Review list price based on agent feedback and market condition
• Provide market activity reports
• Present and review all offers with you
• Negotiate the transaction on your behalf
• Coordinate inspection repair lists if applicable
• Refer service technicians when applicable
• Finalize the closing
• Provide references for qualified moving and relocation services if needed
When you're ready to take the next step toward selling your home, we're here to help. Our comprehensive marketing plan will get your home seen by thousands of motivated buyers.
The Right Price
We'll quickly put together a custom marketing plan with an effective price. A well priced home often generates competing offers and drives up the final sale value. Our market analysis takes into account the most actively searched prices and home values throughout your area, including expired listings and properties still on the market.
The Right Exposure
In marketing your home, we also develop a listing that emphasizes its unique and sellable aspects. We then put your home in front of buyers, establishing it on the local MLS® as well as broader ones, new listings sheets, and real estate publications. Our nation-wide network of professional real estate contacts and buyers will also have the opportunity to check out your listing.
Effective Internet Marketing
In addition, we'll use the Internet and our innovative website to make your listing highly visible. With more than 80% of buyers checking the web first when looking for a home, this is a part of your marketing strategy that you can't afford to miss.
The Best Deal
When we list your home, we do so at no additional cost. When you start to get offers, we can represent you during the emotionally charged negotiating process and ensure that you get the best price, and favorable closing terms that are clearly spelled out. As your professional aides, we also oversee all paperwork related to the sale.
For most of us, our home is our biggest investment. When it's time to sell, get the value you deserve with the help of a professional real estate agent. If you'd like to discuss your next home sale today, please contact us anytime.
Fill out the form below for your free home evaluation:
*Your information will never be shared with any third party.